Marine Collagen Protein Supplement For Men, 14x10ml sachets
Our collagen drinks for men contain the highest concentration of marine collagen peptides on the market. Our collagen for men provides a natural way of supporting great looking skin, countering visible signs of ageing and boosting hair.
Plus, Absolute Collagen contains a mighty 7.7g of protein, ideal for post-workout and muscle rejuvenation. Infused with vitamin C, for maximum absorption, our collagen supplements for men is packed with 8000mg of hydrolysed marine collagen, protein and essential amino acids. Why not try it for yourself?
We understand that most men want to look and feel their very best. Our collagen for men contains the most concentrated hydrolysed marine collagen per serving than any other brand. Our loyal customers consistently feedback about the improvements to their skin, wellbeing and health with Absolute Collagen. 714 users reported the following to us*:
69% of men noticed improved skin, of which:
- 90% noticed increased skin hydration
- 92% noticed softer skin
- 60% noticed reduction of wrinkles
- 88% noticed increased firmness
We're proudly Sports Informed tested so you can be confident each batch contains high-quality marine collagen, a little natural sweetener and no other prohibited ingredients.
*Results from the consumer self-assessment study using Absolute Collagen for 6 weeks
Looking after yourself, your appearance and your wellbeing is so important, and we love hearing reviews from our male Absoluters enjoying the benefits of Absolute Collagen.
- Absolute Collagen is packed with protein and amino acids.
- Supports softer skin and encourages an extra smooth shave.
- Promotes thicker-looking hair, including facial hair.
- Boosts your amino acid levels.
- A great post-workout protein boost.
- 7.7 grams of protein 8000mg of high-grade collagen per serving
- Free from lactose, gluten and dairy
- No artificial flavours, colours or added sugar
- 100% natural ingredients
- Manufactured and packed in the UK
- Does not contain: gluten, soy, wheat, lactose, starch, yeast, pork derivatives, alcohol, fat, cholesterol.
- Note: Does not affect blood cholesterol
- Each daily 10ml sachet contains 36 calories
- Suitable for diabetics
- Unique sequence of amino acids for optimum nutritional benefit
- Each daily sachet is enriched with 60mg vitamin C*
*Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin. Enjoy Absolute Collagen as part of a healthy, balanced diet and active lifestyle. 60mg Vitamin C = 75% of your daily NRV (Nutrient Reference Value)
We’re proud to work with some of the UK’s top experts in skin and haircare. Eva Proudman, MIT IAT, is the Chairman of the Institute of Trichologists. With over 20 years’ experience in all aspects of scalp and hair health, Eva knows all about the importance of the amino acids contained in Absolute Collagen, and often recommends it to patients in clinic for the hair nourishment benefits. Eva also conducted a perception trial into the effects of Absolute Collagen for hair, which concluded with all of the participants continuing to take Absolute Collagen.
Dr Thurein Ne Win is an experienced dermatologist and senior NHS clinician. After hearing about Absolute Collagen and taking the product with great results, he got in touch with us and we were delighted to welcome him on board as our resident skin expert, offering advice, information, and support.
When you subscribe, you’ll gain exclusive access to both Dr Ne Win and Eva, who will answer your specific questions and give you advice tailored to your specific needs.
Hydrolysed Marine Collagen peptide (65%) (fish), Water, Preservative: Citric Acid, Antioxidant: Vitamin C, Sweetener: Stevia, Natural Lemon Flavouring. Allergy advice: For allergens see ingredients in bold.
Absolute success stories
Frequently asked questions
The convenient and compact packaging has been designed so you can take our collagen drink with you on-the-go! Practical to pop in your bag, just tear it open and drink directly from the sachet. You can also mix into any hot or cold drink of your choice, add it to your smoothies, yoghurts, porridge or simply just a glass of water, Mixing it with another beverage doesn’t compromise the results!There is no specific time for when you should take your supplement, it can be taken in the morning, afternoon or evening. However, we do recommend not to take it within an hour of consuming any high protein meal.
Everyone’s collagen journey is unique. Naturally, collagen first targets the area of the body where it is needed most and so this will differ per person. However, a combination of customer feedback and scientific studies suggests that results can be seen in as little as 2 weeks, whilst others have experienced seeing results after a longer period of up to 6 months.
The short answer is - you can start taking collagen supplements whenever you like. Our body's natural collagen production starts to decline from around the age of 25, and by the age of 50 we lose half! As with any skin care or nutritional regime, it never hurts to start early or take preventative measures. Whether you are starting to notice subtle, early signs of ageing or want to counter more visible signs of ageing, people of all ages can benefit from taking additional collagen.
Unlike powders or tablets, liquid collagen has a more concentrated dose of vital ingredients which can be packed into a small serving - just like our sachets. It also enables liquid collagen to be digested and absorbed into the bloodstream faster than solid supplements, such as powders, pills and capsules.
The power of liquid collagen for men
As the original collagen experts, our liquid collagen for men contains the highest concentration of marine collagen peptides on the market. This helps Absoluters achieve a natural way of supporting great-looking skin, countering visible signs of ageing and boosting hair.
So, why choose liquid collagen for men?
- Liquid collagen has a higher absorption rate than collagen pills and is absorbed into the bloodstream more quickly and efficiently than solid supplements. This also means that a means a more highly concentrated dose can be packed into a small serving when compared to pill or tablet form.
- Our liquid formula contains 7.7g of protein, ideal for post-workout and muscle rejuvenation
- Absolute Collagen contains 8000mg of hydrolysed marine collagen, protein and essential amino acids
- Our collagen supplement for men is infused with vitamin C, essential for maximum absorption