How Long Does It Take For Collagen Supplements To Work?
Absolute Collagen Results
We love talking to our customers and we often hear from them about the various positive benefits about Absolute Collagen on their hair, skin, nails and general wellbeing. In terms of how long it takes to see these results, we reviewed 1,000+authentic reviews and many customers reported positive experiences in as little as 2 weeks of taking our product on a daily basis. Read and watch a combination of scientific studies, customer reviews and testimonials below to discover how long before collagen supplements work.
How Long Does It Take For Collagen To Work On Hair, Skin & Nails?
Scientific studies show that collagen supplements result in the decrease of the visible signs of ageing at 12 weeks - with wrinkles decreasing up to 31.2 percent in the clinical trial. Anecdotally, customers report back to us within a little as a week to tell us about the perceived changes to their hair, skin and nails. We’ve also carried out our own hair trial to investigate how our supplements impacts on the hair and scalp. We discovered that, in as little as 2 weeks, candidates were reporting smoother, sleeker hair. By week 8, all candidates reported less of a need to use conditioner as their own hair was sleeker and easier to style.
Here’s what some of our customers have said:
- 3 weeks in and a very noticeable improvement in my skin, hair and nails. - Deborah J
- My skin and hair have improved dramatically and that’s only after using the product for 4 weeks. - Claire J
- I’ve been using absolute collagen for about 6 weeks now and wow what a difference, my nails are stronger, my hair is in much better condition and my skin looks and feels so much smoother. - Tracy O
- After 5 weeks of taking I can’t believe how great my skin looks. - Nikki P
- I have been taking Absolute Collagen for 5 weeks now and I’m absolutely astounded by the results. - Jo A
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results will vary and are dependent on skin type and skin condition.